Just a list.
10. Our Day Will Come (Gavras)
9. Wuthering Heights (Arnold)
8. Quattro Volte (Frammartino)
7. Jane Eyre (Fukuyama)
6. Weekend (Haigh)
5. Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Wyatt)
4. Submarine (Ayoade)
3. The Skin I Live In (Almodovar)
2. Margaret (Lonergan)
1. We Need To Talk About Kevin (Ramsay)
Honourable mentions - I liked Drive (Refn), Kill List (Wheatley), Attack The Block (Cornish) and Tyrannosaur (Considine). There were a lot of good documentaries this year too, notably Werner Herzog's Cave Of Forgotten Dreams.
The dregs - Unknown (Collet-Serra), Tintin (Spielberg), Early One Morning (Moutout).
It's a great pity to me that The Tree Of Life (Malick) isn't anywhere to be seen here.